Start a Site
We are now accepting site applications for the Spring and Fall 2013 seasons. Our mission is to enhance the mind, spirit and body of all girls! During a 10 week program of etiquette lessons, life skills training, fashion modeling and journaling; girls are empowered to express themselves and enhance their self-esteem through a variety of enrichment activities.
How to start a site
- First get approval from the school principal or site administration.
- Determine who the Sisters of Hope (SOH) site leader will be (must be at least 18 years of age and pass a criminal background check).
- Provide at least one other volunteer.
- Fill out a site application (contact email@example.com or 314-821-5216)
- Sisters of Hope reviews site application.
- Sisters of Hope will meet with the site leader to review space and answer any questions.
- Choose one day per week and the times the girls will meet for at least 1 hour each meeting. Most sites meet right after school is dismissed.
Get Started Now!
You may start the process of applying to start a Sisters of Hope site at your school or church today! Simply enter your information below and click “Lead A Group” and a Sisters of Hope representative will contact you with 48 business hours.