Start A Council
Bring Sisters of Hope To Your Community!
Start A Sisters of Hope, Inc® Chapter In Your Community Become An Independent Council
Sisters of Hope, Inc. is currently launching councils across the U.S. and Canada. These councils are established by dedicated individuals who are committed to making a difference in the lives of girls in their communities. We want girls to have the opportunity to participate in Sisters of Hope programs wherever they live. If you are interested in bringing Sisters of Hope to your community, there are several steps you need to take.
An Independent Council License is a License to operate “Sisters of Hope” in your community. This is your organization. In addition, you will be trained and certified through the Rainie Howard Business Coaching & Training Institute, which you will complete in your own home through virtual classes, webinars and conference calls etc…
You will receive;
- Start-Up Training-Videos
- Start-Up Business Forms, Documents & PDFs
- Fashion Show Kit
- Expo Kit
- Sisters of Hope Logo Access
- Sisters of Hope Brochures to market
- “ “ Flyers & Signs
- Website Page on Sisters of Hope Site
- Products & Kits At Wholesale Price
- And much more…
This is an amazing opportunity. Join our team today!
An independent council license gives you the opportunity to operate your own organization, which may or may not include:
- Summer Camps
- Speaking Engagements
- One Day Workshops
- After School Enrichment Programs
- Retail Distribution of Sisters of Hope products
- Participation in Conventions and other Sales Opportunities
- Much more.
As a Certified Sisters of Hope Council Director, you will have access to:
- Ongoing Training through “Rainie Howard Business Coaching & Training Institute”
- The Sisters of Hope Products at Wholesale Pricing
- Sisters of Hope Certified Teachers to Teach and Expand your program
- Continued Support in all aspects of your organization
- New Product and Program Releases
- Much more
Upon completing the training program, license agreement, background check, in addition to approval from the Rainie Howard Business Coaching & Training Institute Office, you will receive your Sisters of Hope Independent Council License and your Certified Educator’s License (which is the Teacher’s License).
For further questions, please feel free to contact us at 314-324-7415
Becoming a Sisters of Hope Educator has many rewards. A few of them are:
- Joining a growing team with endless opportunities
- Very little start up cost
- Income opportunities begins immediately
- Having a support/mentoring staff like no other
- Being a part of a company that succeeds ONLY if you succeed.
The most exciting reward and one that will bring you the greatest joy, is knowing that you are helping to change lives. The skills that children and families acquire while participating in Sisters of Hope programs, literally can change their future. Sisters of Hope is one of the leading Women & Girls Empowerment organizations in the U.S. offering various events and programs that encourage girls to express themselves artistically through visual and performing arts. Our programs, products, and events has had an impacted to over 70,000 women and girls. Promoting confidence, courage, education and personal development.
Apply To Become An Independent Council:
First you must complete our request form for additional information about starting a new council. We will provide additional information and work with you on the steps to complete the formal application process. The initial startup fee for an independent council is $579.00
If you have any questions about starting a council in your area, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Independent Council Application is currently closed.